General Server Rules
We would like to not need to post rules for anyone, but some things just need to be said to clearly state Anonymous City's views on things. If you have broken any of the rules listed here and find yourself banned for all ACS game platforms you do get 1 chance at a ban appeal found up top under the Home button. ACS provides gaming servers for everyone to enjoy and the rules are here to only keep a clear even playing field for all. Enjoy
- 1. Names of tribes, players, Steam profiles and dinos need to be mature and not racist or openly toxic.
- 2. No types of cheating or harassing other players will be tolerated.
- 3. If you’ll be inactive for more than 21 days and have not logged onto the server, all our your structures and dinos will cease to exist.
- 4. Keep Global Chat in English please.
- 5. Using multiple accounts is allowed as long as no other rules are bypassed/ exploited.
Behaviour Server Rules
- 1. Harassing other players will not be tolerated. We will remove you from the server if nec.
- 2. PvP behavior on PvE is forbidden (e.g. luring wilds into someones base, placing pillars near someones base).
- 3. Any loot beacon is claimed by the first player arriving at the exact drop location.
- 4. Luring dinos to bases is Not allowed (unless it is your own base). You will risk your account on the server if caught doing this for malicious reasons.
- 5. Parking dinos on obelisks is not allowed. There simply is not enough room, if you must build near one, make a small dino box somewhere close by, but NOT on the Obelisks.
- 6. Behaviour that harms the atmosphere on the server is forbidden. In case of a dispute we will decide what's bad behaviour and what's not. For example, instead of saying player XY is cheating just collect as much evidence as you can and submit a ticket to inform us. We'll take care of everything else.
Server Building Rules
- 1. Blocking resources/ beacons of any kind is Not allowed. This includes beaver & penguin spawns.
- 2. Old structures must be demolished. This includes abandoned and unneeded structures (for example, rafts, fishing spots & taming boxes) or we will delete them without a warning. Taming boxes, unbuilt rafts, single campfires and storage boxes must be removed after use. No one wants a map littered with useless objects or buildings.
- 3. Reserving construction sites is NOT allowed (for example, with foundations, pillars or gates). If you want to build there then do so, you Cannot “reserve it for later”.
- 4. Keep distance to other bases, there is enough space for everyone. In case of dispute the server team will take decisions and remove someone's entire base with no payment back of your materials.