General Server Rules
We would like to not need to post rules for anyone, but some things just need to be said to clearly state Anonymous City's views on things. If you have broken any of the rules listed here and find yourself banned for all ACS game platforms you do get 1 chance at a ban appeal found up top under the Home button. ACS provides gaming servers for everyone to enjoy and the rules are here to only keep a clear even playing field for all. Enjoy
- 1. Names of Tribes, Players, Steam profiles and Thralls need to be mature and not racist or openly toxic.
- 2. No types of cheating or harassing other players will be tolerated.
- 3. If you’ll be inactive for more than 20 days and have not logged onto the server, all our your structures and thralls will cease to exist.
- 4. Keep Global Chat in English please.
- 5. Keep a reasonably defined space area for your base. Multiple bases are allowed but moderated
- 6. Killing thralls or pets is frowned upon. Refrain from killing them unless you are defending yourself!
- 7. Killing horses is heavily frowned upon!
Behaviour Server Rules
- 1. Harassing other players will not be tolerated. We will remove you from the server if nec.
- 2. Animal pens or wheels of pain must be placed next to your main base (animal pens found not near a base will be destroyed no warning)
- 3. No blocking resources / pathways / wild surges
- 4. No camping obelisks / corpses / new player pathways
- 5. Killing players that are unarmed and not wearing armor is frowned upon and not considered courteous
- 6. Killing players that surrender a fight is not considered courteous
Server Building Rules
- 1. Blocking resources/ beacons of any kind is Not allowed.
- 2. Old structures must be demolished. This includes abandoned and unneeded structures or we will delete them without a warning. Taming pens, unbuilt bases, single campfires and storage boxes must be removed after use. No one wants a map littered with useless objects or buildings.
- 3. Reserving construction sites is NOT allowed (for example, with foundations, pillars or gates). If you want to build there then do so, you Cannot “reserve it for later”.
- 4. Keep distance to other bases, there is enough space for everyone. In case of dispute the server team will take decisions and remove someone's entire base with no payment back of your materials.
- 5. Tier 1 constructions will be deleted if space is needed and if the clan has not logged in for around 2 weeks
- 6. Making a nice-looking base in Tier 3 materials will almost guarantee a never-to-be-wiped base.
What is PVE-C FAQ
- 1. PVE-C stands for PVE-Conflict which means it is a PVE server with PVP times or days limited only to those certain times.
- 2. Anonymous City Exiles currently is PVE-Conflict allowing PVP ONLY ON Saturday and Sunday from 6pm-11pm EST
- 3. Buildings can never be damaged by other players even during PVP alotted times.
- 4. Can players team up with a clan/tribe? Yes max clan ammount is 3 players per clan